The Evils of Card Sharing

The Evils of Card Sharing

It starts out small–maybe one of your admins needed to use the corporate credit card to buy a flight. But then, he uses it to take a client to lunch or to order decorations for the company party. He passed it to the intern for donuts last Tuesday, and you...
5 Time Management Strategies  for Supervisors

5 Time Management Strategies
for Supervisors

In a ten-year-long study, researchers studied managerial behavior from top companies such as LG Electronics, Lufthansa, and Sony. The study shows that 90 percent of managers lose prime working hours due to menial activities and distractions. The remaining 10 percent...
5 Ways to Boost  Productivity

5 Ways to Boost
Productivity

“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” – William Penn We are in a technological era. Innovation is jumping from peak to peak. Intelligent assistants are at our command. Yet a certain paradox exists in the workplace when it comes to productivity;...
5 Time Management Hacks  for the Finance Team

5 Time Management Hacks
for the Finance Team

Now that we’ve got our favorite CPA pun out of the way, let’s supercharge your time. In a FPA Time Management Hacks and Productivity Study, 13 percent of financial advisors said they feel in complete control of their time. More than one-third are working...
5 Simple Secrets for Smarter Time Management

5 Simple Secrets for Smarter Time Management

“Maintaining friendships. Building a great company. Spending time with family. Staying fit. Getting sleep. …pick three.” –Randi Zuckerberg, Facebook Yes, accomplishing all five seems close to impossible, but pocket these time management tips to maximize...