Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT looking to disrupt the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
What We’re Looking For ☝️
We want engineers who are passionate about providing a high-quality experience for users and addressing customers’ needs. Being a software engineer in test at Divvy means that you need to have a QA and customer-focused mentality, not just the ability to click buttons and write test scripts. We also want this to be more than just a job for you–we want Divvy to feel like your company, where you have the power to suggest and enact changes to make something better, even if it has nothing to do with quality assurance and software development.
- A few years of professional experience working on a software development team
- Experience with determining the cause of automated test failures
- Experience testing web applications and mobile applications
- Experience documenting and completing manual tests
- Experience writing release criteria and associated test plans
- Versed in sound quality assurance principles
- Team player, willing to help manual testers as needed
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, and pass on that knowledge to the rest of the team
To Stand Out
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience using JMeter and load testing
- Experience debugging code and application logs
- Experience automating MFA and other authentication technologies
- A love of Harry Potter, or the ability to fake it
- Appreciation for Star Wars named conference rooms
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career (Honestly!).
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!