Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT looking to disrupt the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
As a software engineer at Divvy, you will be collaborating with other software engineers, product managers, and UI/UX designers to innovate in and improve on Divvy Pay’s product. You’ll have opportunities to own the technical planning, implementation, and delivery of impactful features. You will be contributing to Divvy’s mobile and web applications built with ReactJS and to its associated GraphQL API and backend services built in Elixir with a Postgres database.
What We’re Looking For ☝️
We want engineers who are passionate about solving problems and addressing customers’ needs. Being a software engineer at Divvy means balancing the long terms technical concerns with the immediate market demands. We want this to be more than just a job for you too–we want Divvy to feel like your company, where you have the power to suggest and enact changes to make something better, even if it has nothing to do with software development.
- A few years of professional experience working on a software development team
- Experience developing SaaS applications in the cloud
- Experience completing and “shipping” finished products and features
- Experience with functional programming languages/paradigms
- Requirement: CS Degree, Lambda School graduation certificate, or equivalent experience
- Preferred: experience with Elixir (including Ecto, Phoenix, etc.)
- Preferred: experience with ReactJS
- Versed in sound quality assurance principles
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career (Honestly!).
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!