Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT looking to disrupt the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
What We’re Looking For ☝️
We want engineers who are passionate about solving problems and addressing customers’ needs. Specifically for this position, we seek someone who has seen a few things in the mobile world and loves solving problems of mobile app design and development. Someone who knows that this view will clip on a small phone, and how to go about fixing it. Someone who smiles broadly when they get that animation to bounce just right. And someone who is willing to translate that love of mobile excellence into React Native.
- Experience developing mobile apps with React Native or in Java/Kotlin or in ObjC/Swift
- Experience completing and shipping finished products and features
- Requirement: CS Degree, Lambda School graduation certificate, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of functional programming languages/paradigms
- Versed in sound software engineering principles
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career (Honestly!).
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!