Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a FinTech startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT, disrupting the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, expense reports, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
Who We’re Looking For ☝️
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. You will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. You will also play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other similar senior roles
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career.
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!