Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT looking to disrupt the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
As a PHP/WordPress Developer at Divvy, you’ll be working with Product, other Software Developers, and members of the Marketing team to implement and maintain Divvy’s marketing sites. You’ll implement themes and create innovative plugins to tie various parts of our platform together in the marketing site, and you’ll work to make our sites secure and scalable. Additionally, you’ll be a thought leader in how to empower Marketing and Sales to make the most of our sites.
What We’re Looking For ☝️
We are looking for a passionate and experienced self-starter to help us move and maintain our WordPress site in-house. Applicants should have extensive WordPress experience with skills in writing and maintaining PHP plugins. We will be relying on this individual’s expertise to recommend improvements and innovative strategies to better integrate with our other internal services.
- Maintenance and development of new and existing plugins
- Implement product/marketing requests
- Manage the security of the site, updates, architecture, and hosting
- Manage the hosting and maintenance of our marketing site
- Working with the team to build a new feature roadmap and develop integrations between systems
- Recommending and implementing optimizations to site speed and workflow
- Emphasis on strong knowledge and experience with WordPress specific development and maintenance (Senior level experience – at least 5 years)
- WordPress plugin management and development
- WordPress security
- WordPress site optimization (mobile and desktop) (AMP)
- Experience in at least one other programming language
- Experience in building, using and maintaining APIs
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Ability to stay focused and organized
- Self-motivated, team player, and a great attitude
- The desire to innovate, improve, and build scalable processes and the WordPress framework
- Looking for someone in the Utah area; no remote work
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career (Honestly!).
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!