Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT disrupting the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
- Work with small business owners and top finance/accounting executives to ramp them up on Divvy’s platform and overcome current and potential roadblocks on product usability.
- Implement and apply Divvy’s expense management software
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Divvy’s products and services
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of expense reporting and accounting practices
- Use effective time management to maximize results
- Document daily activity in Salesforce, manage a pipeline and perform other tasks to drive sales revenue
Who We’re Looking For ☝️
We want an outgoing and driven individual to join our team! This job takes grit, as it is your responsibility to sell the customer on continuing business with Divvy every day, and why it is the best decision for them and their business. This is the money-making team at Divvy and is the platform for generating our revenue, as our customers actually use our product.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, and consult with clients
- Sales experience (Preferred in Technology, SaaS, Financial Services)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills (Mac)
- Basic understanding of financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement)
- Basic understanding of account systems (QuickBooks, Netsuite, etc.)
- A hate of expense reports!!! 😉
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career (Honestly!).
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!