Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT disrupting the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursements, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
Who We’re Looking For ☝️
We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer that can help develop new and amazing brand and customer experiences. We want someone who solves problems beautifully. We work on the in-house marketing team, but contribute to finished projects for every department in the company. We want you if you’re driven by completed projects, an eye for detail, and have amazing technical skills.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
- Design sophisticated visuals, from concept to execution
- Collaborate efficiently with each department to successfully implement work
- Elevate and evolve the Divvy brand across multiple platforms, including web, marketing, and core product experiences
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Handle the application of our style to ensure consistency across platforms. (You are able to work both within and expand the Divvy style)
- Independently drive multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, and push projects further than expected
- Foster strong working relationship with team members and cross-functional partners
- 3+ years of experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Broad working knowledge with typography, color, layout, photography, and production
- Great conceptual chops that translate to amazing final pieces
- Ability to take business needs and goals and materialize them into intelligent, beautiful world-class designs
- A killer portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
- Any experience in illustrations and motion design is a huge plus!
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) and Sketch or Figma
- Plus for skills in After Effects and illustration
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career.
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!