Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT disrupting the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
This position will assist the Controller in establishing the accounts payable processes and procedures and will be responsible for all activities related to payables. You will track and manage all invoices and ensure they are reconciled, and that our vendors are paid on time.
- Help establish accounts payable best practices and processes.
- Enter all vendor invoices into NetSuite for processing and payment.
- Lead the process of issuing 1099’s for applicable vendors at year end.
- Help maintain the fixed assets schedule.
- Reconcile credit card spend on a daily basis.
- Assist in month end bank account reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of month end accruals.
- Establish a method for organizing necessary paperwork.
- Assist in other accounting functions as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience as accounts payable clerk.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Technically savvy, with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with ERP software, Netsuite experience preferred.
- Strong organization and prioritization abilities; detail oriented and control minded.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career.
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!