Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT looking to disrupt the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
What you’ll be doing 🤔
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers
- Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Divvy works and it’s capabilities
- Influence the direction of Divvy as a product through observation and feedback
- Take on responsibility, along with the support team, to ensure that all customers have a great experience with our product – a critical part of the role is ensuring we make the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Work directly with the product team to identify current issues and offer informed opinions on potential solutions
- Help in fulfillment of Divvy card orders
- Achieve goals for performance and satisfaction with customers
- Previous customer service/support experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot software related problems
- Ability to listen and interpret clearly what is being communicated
- General computer/software literacy
- Ability to work well on a team
- Willing and able to work at a fast pace and adjust to change (we’re a real business with a start-up company pace)
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career (Honestly!).
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!