Divvy - Lehi, Utah
What We’re Doing 🙌
Divvy is a startup located at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT looking to disrupt the financial technology industry. We’re on a mission to automate the spending and expense reporting process, enabling companies and individuals to have more control, greater convenience, and increased security when distributing funds. With our product, keeping receipts, asking for reimbursement, and spending wastefully are things of the past. Our web and mobile applications enable our users to take proactive control of their money.
Who We’re Looking For ☝️
Divvy’s Inside Sales department is expanding and looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team selling a SaaS expense management solution. Get in on the ground floor of one of Utah’s hottest startups. Ready to go from appointment setting to deal winning? Let ‘s talk!
What You’ll Be Doing 🤔
Manage a variety of leads source, including BDR sets, website, call-in’s, and personally sourced leads.
SAE responsible for all deals over $50k
Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Divvy’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Use effective time management to maximize results.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
Proven track record of being in the top 10%-20% of your past company.
Previous BDR/SDR/ADR (scheduling demos) experience.
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
- Ability to be powerfully persuasive
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and ask for a sale with potential clients
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work well on a team
- Flexibility in working outside of regular hours to close deals
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, laid-back & fun work environment, and the opportunity to really grow & advance your career.
Come join us, as we change the way companies do finance!